Strategy, Plan, Implementation
Our Proprietary method guarantees
- A deep understanding of your target audiences, enabling successful lead generation campaigns.
- Discovery of your unique niche for future marketing lead generation campaigns.
- Definition and creation of strong door openers – marketing tools and content components for generating high quality leads.
- Planning of short-term, low-cost experiments to validate the selected door opener with the market.
- Scaling campaigns with the highest performance rate for long-term success.
How we can help
Strategy, detailed implementation plan, delivery
Full Delivery in
Strategy: 4 Steps process
Lead Generation Strategy
Marketing Plan: Time,Budget,Resources
Define a plan for a brand strategy and lead generation including CPC campaigns, outbound and inbound marketing activities, organic positioning
Time: 2-3 weeks
Determine a plan based on defined strategy for inbound and outbound activities, new users’ acquisition with suggested budget, targeting and tools.
6 -months perspective. Estimation of expected sales results.
Outline a unified messaging. Narrow down targeted, low-budget activities aimed at building visibility among selected target groups 6 -months perspective.
Review website structure with key landing pages. Build a list of 20 keywords that should be covered with website copy/blog content. Define conversion elements to be embedded on each landing page.
Define a list of basic sales materials to be prepared in the first stage with table of content for each material. Define a list of 5 key downloadbles that should be developed to win contacts on the website.
Outsourced marketing and lead generation team
Marketing Team in Outsourcing Model
- Full coverage of all marketing tasks
- Team of experts assigned to a project
- Seniority level expertise – 15+ years of experience
- Seamless communication – regular status meetings and daily contacts (Slack, Discord, MS Teams and more)
- Full workflow and performance monitoring (Asana/ Monday)
- Reporting and planning in line with prior business goals (OKRs method)